Your Audio is our Passion
Lyrebird APP (TM) stands for Lyrebird Audio Processing Platform. It is an embedded device, with Open Source firmware, based on a STM ARM Cortex M7. It is portable, a small desktop device and is powered via USB or PoE.
- powerfull audio processing (filters, dynamic range extenders, limiters ...)
- all the audio interfaces as input and output (analog and digital) you would ever need, including network and listening on an Audinate DANTE network, network audio to any output
- LCD display (e.g. FFT, Peak Meter, Filter Configuration) and touch control
- USB or PoE powered, as portable, desktop device
- audio from USB to any output, or any input to USB audio (Sound Card In or Out)
Get your audio from any interface, including network, send it to any interface (even in parallel). Speakers are integrated or connect a headphone or your amplifier.
Get new features at any time
Every customer gets access to the Open Source firmware. Any new firmware based feature will be provided free of charge: you can update your system yourself any time without any costs.
New hardware based features, e.g. Bluetooth and Chromecast Audio in preparation, will be offered to existing customers with a discount.
If you join as a developer and you contribute with extensions, feature updates, improvements - you are entitled to get the hardware platform without any markup.